Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

DID YOU KNOW?

Children with Down syndrome may receive Early Intervention Services. This refers to an array of specialized programs and related resources that are made available by health care professionals to the child with Down syndrome. These health care professionals may include special educators, speech therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, & physical therapists.

All is well here. Eric is due home sometime today. Finally, we can settle it as a family again. Aidan is very excited. He wants to make Daddy a cake when he gets home from school today. He also wants Daddy to take him on a city bus & take him for a ride in one of the "Army jeeps." Big plans! I am relieved that the 2 months are officially over now. I feel like I can finally exhale & relax. The past few months have been lonely, stressful & exhausting. I am excited for the kids to have their Daddy back & I am grateful to have my partner back.

Gotta run. Aidan will be getting off the school bus any minute!

Life is good..........

2 comments: